Sunday, July 12, 2009

Who knew something so small could make such a major impact?

Well, my now non-existent readers,

I have A NEW post!! This one should be long...and for many reasons.

Reason number 1)

I have had three songs that have been on my mind a LOT. I have provided links to the videos, all of which I have posted before, but never all at once.

Consequence Free I wish I did better at things during my last semester in High school

Clearest Indication
I feel like Everything is spinning, and I ask myself, Where do I stand?

Boston & St. Johns I can't say me reason for linking this video, but it has a reason that I shall reveal hopefully sometime in the near future.


Anyway now that the links are out of the way, I can move on to the bulk of my text this evening.

My title is directly related to my topic. We normally consider dreams small, yes? I mean we usually never remember them (CLEARLY) for a few hours. Wednesday night I had two dreams. Although I had two, I will be focusing on one. In this dream, I visited the past.The three scenes that I saw always had one thing in common. There were always the same 4 people...Myself and three others. These three were all in the dream for a different reason, (I believe, mind this is what I THINK) and at the same time the all shared one thing in common, they ALL Deeply inpacted my life in one way, shape or form.

One person I hurt.
One, I never told how much I appreciated them allowing me to bounce ideas of them.
One, I just never thanked for being such a cool guy B-D

What do they all have in common though?

I never thanked them for the totally awesome friends that they are. They have been there for me, encouraged me, made me laugh, etc. These people are the best anyone could ever find. There is a quote that says that "If you find one good friend, You have lived a good life." If that is true, what would that mean if I found Three?? I am currently making some plans that involve these three and hopefully more. Well I think this will be all...for now. Expect a follow up post in about a week, if not sooner.

For now, the poster that is me,

Brad

P.S. I encourage you all to listen to Over the Hills and far away...good upbeat song. =]

4 Comments:

Blogger The Saxophone Player's Wife said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! Your dream sounds very interesting. Good luck following up with these folks. it's never too late to say, "Thanks!"

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Hannah said...

What about the fourth person? One you hurt, one you tell your appreciation, and the other you never thanked. How did you slack on the fourth friend?

It's interesting to see you blog again. I was here probably the day before this post and figured no one from high school would blog again.

5:12 PM  
Blogger The Saxophone Player's Wife said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous that same person. said...

My bad!! I thought you said four but then I went back and it said three. Ha. I'm a loser.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home