Monday, May 05, 2008

A Final Farewell...

Well, my first year at college is at it's end...full of ups and downs. One thing I remember most is my time in the Corps of Cadets. I have missed it and it will be nice to get back to some military normality.

Also for those who don't know, I am leaving this place...I am going to a college in the south, the land of me birth. So to my friends here...farewell.

Finally, I leave for BCT at Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri...should be an interesting time...well, that is all from me, for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be going to school in VA? Is that where you were born? Your girlfriend must be sad you are going so far away for school. What is BCT? Basic Cadets Training?

Hey, one more thing, what's your best advice for the Class of 2008?

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home