Monday, February 11, 2008

Time for a real post....and time to take a break from the videos.

Well, this is my first actually me talking post in quite a long while. Nothing substantial has happened since last time. We had the Battle for the UP on Sunday...it was pretty epic...especially for me. "Why?" do you ask? Well, the it was Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot companies, and the Civilians Vs. Golf, Hotel, India, Kilo, Cav, Drill and Band. Since I am a Civilian I gladly my 1st and 2nd Battalion buddies, this also gave me the opportunity to strike back against my former company Cav. Curses and Swears, and other unpleasantness was thrown at me...and once the battle actually started, I think I was their sole target. That sucked, because that means there is 23 Vs. my lonesome. Anyway, the battle ensued and there were many people bloodied, and a good number sent to the hospital. It was good fun.

Anyway, afterwards, I was walking around the UP looking for some of my dropped gear, didn't find any. Some of the Cav guys came over and once again started the taunting, insulting, etc...the worst part is some of the people I was closest to were joining in. That just doesn't happen in my book, so I walked over to them and wanted to talk civilly like adults, but they wouldn't hear of it. All they wanted was to fight and trash talk...so yeah...I went for a walk...to collect my head and thoughts. Later that nigh I had Ballroom dancing lessons. I am glad they started up again. I had a good time last semester. I went with one of my friends...and to my surprise there wasn't many people there.

Well, there is nothing else to report...so bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home