Monday, January 21, 2008

Dang, one door closes, another opens

Well, today I heard some of the greatest news in my college career. Now that I am a Civilian student, Previous to today, I wasn't able to do ROTC and later commission. Now, I found out that I can do ROTC at another college.Which means I can still commission as a 2nd LT.

Anyway, one of my acquaintances, asked how my Christmas break went, I said it was Ok. She asked if it was just Ok. I said yeah, I couldn't see anyone or do anything, and no one had any "time". She said she was sorry and that this semester should be good...

We'll see about this...one thing I have learned. "Keep friends close, but keep your enemies closer."

1 Comments:

Blogger The Saxophone Player's Wife said...

It's pretty cool that you have already finished one semester of college.

I'm not really sure what your post means, but it sounds like good news, so I'm glad for you.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home