Thursday, January 10, 2008

Best show in the world.




Sorry just had to start with that. What is that? It is the Opening Credits for a past season of Survivor...Season 13 I believe, (One of my favorite seasons...Yul was the MAN!) Anyway, I put that on in honor of Survivor 16, Fans Vs. Favorites. This will be a season to watch...any survivor season is a season to watch. In two years, I will be Signing up. It is my dream and has been for 7 years now, to be on that show one day.

P.S.

What is your definition of friendship?...(This should be interesting...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Super Kiaya said...

Sorry I haven't been on in so long to read this.

Definition of Friendship? I'm not sure I have one. A friend is someone I get along with and want to spend time with, I suppose. Friendship. Hm. I dunno Brad. I don't define things. I live it. *shrugs* I'm sorry I can't be more descriptive or anything.
Your kilt looks great. My mom hopes she didn't weird you out by talking to you about your kilt, but she liked talking to you.
It's been good to see you around a bit.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home