Tuesday, November 13, 2007

This is an interview...done by a friend of mine here...

Q) Hello Wise, I am doing a small interview with you because I would like to get to know more about you.

B) There isn’t much to know.

Q) I see…anyway, mind if I ask you a few questions?

B) Ask away.

Q) How are you holding up in the Norwich University Corps of Cadets?

B) Depends on what area. Physically, I am doing good enough. I think I did something to my shoulder, and I busted my knee a few weeks ago. In other areas I am going good as well.

Q) Do you often keep in contact with friends back home?

B) *Sigh*…I try, but I don’t get much in the way of responses.

Q) Ah, is that difficult for you?

B)Very much so. I hate the distance and the lack of communication.

Q) Are there days that you wish you never came here?

B) Every day I wish that.

Q) I see…but you are excited for Thanksgiving Break?

B) YES. I have several countdown applications on my computer, and I am always thinking of ways to keep myself busy. Tonight for example, I am going to my Judo class, but beforehand, I am going there a bit early with some of my Rook buddies and we are going to practice bagpipe stuff instead of just sitting around the barracks. Besides, the less time with the Cadre, the BETTER.

Q) Haha…yes, this is true. What are you looking forward to the most over vacation?

B) Hmm…well, I guess I am looking forward to be in my own Church and see my friends there, and HOPEFULLY, I will be able to see some friends from school…if I get any chance to do this, I will be the happiest person alive.

Q) I take it that friends are a big part of your life?

B) A VERY big part.

Q) Well this is all for now. Do you mind if I come back?

B) Sure...come back…I’m here 24/7…unfortunately.

5 Comments:

Blogger Super Kiaya said...

You never followed up on my message.

When are you coming back again?

It wasn't a bad interview, I don't think.
miss you.

3:59 PM  
Blogger TallThumbelina said...

It's snowing! Wait....when is your Thanksgiving break?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Aielunknown said...

My break is now...

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, update already.

12:22 PM  
Blogger The Saxophone Player's Wife said...

Yeah...I've been checking daily to hear what's new with the College Man, but there's been nothing! I miss hearing from you.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home