Monday, October 22, 2007

Yeah...I am actually saying something again...SHOCK AND AWE!! O_O...>_>

So, if you couldn't tell my my obvious sarcasm, this will not be a happy post...so if you were expecting one...go away, there is some happy-go-lucky blog around the corner.

Continuing, I bought a ticket to the Regimental Ball...notice how I said ticket...not ticket-S. So...ha, I still don't have a date to the Regi Ball, and I won't be getting one, so it stinks to be you who was hoping I would ask that girl...or anyone else for that matter. I will be buying a TICKET to the next ball as well, the Navy/ Marine Corps ball. No date for me then either...I guess I am not a dateable guy, why? Because I come from that semi-weird state to the east. Do I blame them? No. I dis-like New Hampshire, and even more so Vermont.

LAst night was the last ballroom dancing lesson for the Semester...that made me very sad, we reviewed the Tango, Rhomba, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Swing, and a few others. I enjoyed myself immensly. Now I have nothing to do on Sunday nights...

Next item on the agenda...people. People annoy me. Does that mean I annoy myself? YES, IT DOES! Why? Because, no matter how much I KNOW that certain person let us call this person A. Person A doesn't write, call, email, message, or any other form of comunication. A small part of me is hoping they suffer the same thing when person A goes to college. But a larger part of me hopes that this NEVER happens to them...it is one of the worst pains in the world.

So, when I try to say hello, a few times, A gets all upset because I repeat the question...numerous times...Well, let us think about this...

Person A is online...I send a message, email, etc.

Person A goes offline...I wait for a few days...

Person A had a HUGE activity log...of pointless stuff...but no reply. I email, message etc...again.

Person A STILL doesn't reply...I leave A alone...because I am annoyed, and would do very unkind things were I to continue...

and it goes on and on and on....like the energizer bunny.

and finally...I want to disagree/ disprove someone's quote... the quote is...

"There is no distance too far between friends, for friendship gives wings to the heart." " This is False...I have tried it...and tested it. But I prove it wrong...each and everyday. SO, until someone proves me wrong,

I stick with what I say...I dare you to prove me wrong.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Saxophone Player's Wife said...

I'm sorry, Brad. I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time right now. Maybe, Person A isn't worth the effort. You know what I mean? Not that Person A is a bad person or not worth knowing, but maybe it's wrong to be expecting something from them that they can't give you. I know there's no comfort at all in that, but I just hope that for your own sake you will make choices to guard your heart, mind and spirit. You can't control what anyone else does, but you can make the best choices for yourself. Sometimes, we just need to cut our losses.

I'm glad you purchased a ticket to the ball. I hope you have a wonderful time, despite all this other trouble that is going on.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home