Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Real Chariots of Fire

Well, I am back.

Anyway, back to what I was going to say. I love this song, "Chariots of Fire" as well as the movie. They are both wonderful, but especially the song. It is my all time absolute favorite song. It is one of those songs that bring out any and all emotion, for me at least. If I am sad or upset, it will shoe more greatly, and there is the possibility of tears. If I am happy, I genuinely smile...Happy Days and jubilation.

Anyway, Ballroom Dancing lessons are almost over, Sunday is the last day...THIS makes me sad. I've made a friend or two...that happens when you just happen to end up as dancing partners a lot. But tis was fine. She was enjoyable to be with. Nice, young, pretty, nice smile, traveled to Spain...(Lucky...) and such other cool stuff.

The Regimental Ball is coming up...but I have no date...so I will most likely not be attending...Which is really unfortunate. Reg Ball is like the biggest deal as a Freshman...*Sigh*

Well, that is all from me for now...I need to pick up my Coatee.

Bye yall.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask that girl, your new friend!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you. This is brought on sudden like.

I know that you were really liking those ballroom dances - I hope you find a date or something for the ball.

So far this week I've seen like, two or three other seniors (Lynsdi, Jessica, Matthew C.) - And it makes me wonder about when you shall visit. When ya gonna come sit through my Creative Writing class and listen to me rant to my students? Huh? When ya gonna?
Miss you.

7:30 PM  
Blogger The Saxophone Player's Wife said...

What is a Coatee? I still haven't seen this movie. I hear it's great. What is your favorite dance?

8:35 PM  
Blogger Aielunknown said...

To Miss Abi:

I would...but I don't really know her, and it is one of those things you do with people you know...WELL. So, that is that.

P.S

You seem awfully quick to say that...I wonder why.

To Miss KIaya, I won't be going...as it is next Saturday...and I have no one to go with, all of the girls in my company hate me anyway.

To Mrs. G:

A Coatee is a fany part of my Dress Blues...I will post a picture soon...when I wera them...if ever.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just think it would help you to get to know her more. Or anyone else, for that matter.

You are too quick to say that everyone hates you. I am almost 100% sure that isn't true.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Aielunknown said...

A Reply to Abi:

Maybe, but this is one of those times when you want everything to count...and I MEAN everything.

And besides, I won't be seeing after next Sunday anyway. So...what good would it do?

12:37 PM  
Blogger Aielunknown said...

P.S

What I mean by everything I mean that...

I want that night to be perfect. I mean, why else would the guys wear the BEST uniform we have? And to me it makes no sense to spend it with someone that I met less than 5 weeks ago, and probably never see again, after Next Sunday.

To me, I would rather spend that night with someone I know.

And I would put everything I have into making that night the best that I could.

That is what I mean.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home