Thursday, August 09, 2007

A week about to end...


WANTED?
Who: Don't Know
When: Who Cares
Where: Doesn't Matter

Well, it has been a long week, and it isn't over yet...But the weekend is full of camping...that should take my mind off certain OTHER things. >_>

One week left...and still no sign of people anywhere...It stinks. But that is the harsh reality of life, isn't it. When you need the morale support. You are alone...right when you need it most.

I guess that is why people end up hating me in the end...like the one that already does...I try and prod too much. But, I have been there...they have not. Wait until it happens to them...hopefully, it won't. That would be horrible.

We will see, who will be left in the end. One by one they slowly drop. One by one, they'll forget, and on by one...memory will vanish and replace it with anther. It will happen. One. By. One...

They stubbornly refuse a kind reply, and that Eloquence is required...when it isn't. Simplicity sometimes does the better wonder.

It is like being a caged animal surrounded by bars...but the bars close in, taking away space. THe more time that passes, the more I get restless, the more I ask, this in turn irritates people. Sorry. They are ignorant.

They don't, CAN'T see the whole picture. From where they sit and view, they have all the time in the WORLD, watching the grass grow. THey do not seem to think that I am really leaving in 10 days. THey think it a dream, a bad joke. Now they laugh...then, they will completely forget, or realize, that I am indeed gone. It will be too late then...

Yet, they will go on...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a kinda scary picture, dude. So, how do you make Hobo Stew?

10:57 PM  
Blogger Aielunknown said...

Quite simple! :-)

First you take a large can of Dinty Moore Stew, then you add a large can of baked beans...(Preferably Bush Brand)then you add chopped up spam...then you roast it in a large pot over a fire.

It tastes AMAZING!! There are a few more ingredients, but that is the main recipe.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you at school now for good, or do you get to come home for a little bit before school begins again?

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hobo stew is actually whatever you can find around...hence the name, Hobo Stew. Its mostly meat and Vegetables though, right?

He is at Home now, Mrs. G! We all need to ambush him!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am afraid with his new military skills it won't be easy to ambush him!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Super Kiaya said...

Bah. Ambushing shall happen.
Brad, I'm home now. I'm sorry I left as you came back.

Give me a time I can come say hello - or you can come say hello or something...

I found myself describing you to a friend of mine at Pennsic yesterday - I talked a lot about you that day... - I found myself missing you like crazy and I debated calling you - but as I reached for my phone - it was dead.

:-(
Email me, okay?

5:56 PM  
Blogger TallThumbelina said...

Woah! Nice picture...it is kind of scary.
Ambush....y'all should. Do it!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home