Monday, July 09, 2007

I don't know if you can see, the chages coming over me.

There is a verse in the song "Caledonia" and it goes like this...

Well ive been moved, and ive kept on movin
Proved the points that i needed proovin
Lost the friends i needed loosin
Found others on the way
And i have kissed the ladies and left them cryin
Stolen dreams theres no denying
Travelled hard with contience flyin
Somewhere with the wind

For some reason, that verse seems to be me...then of course the chorus fits me as well...

Oh but let me tell you that i love you
And i think about you all the time
Caledonia your callin me and im goin home
But if i should become a stranger
You know that it would make me more than sad
Caledonia your everythin ive ever had.

This new college experience has been and still is an eye opener...I am learning of new limits, new thoughts, new ways of doing things. It is also different, because I am 1/10 of 1% That is

A: A very special group.
or
B: A very stupid group.

I don't know what else to say...for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! An update!
It's good to hear that you're learning new things. You needed some new. :-)
The chorus I like best. But both are interesting and well written.

I can't wait to hear more Brad - Keep us updated!

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home