Friday, June 15, 2007

Sheep and Moors and vales.

Well, hullo one and all!

I am here in Sotland, in it's capital. I am loving it here. Although it is quite cold...40 degrees F, it is still fun. I got a scarf with the colors of my clan, the Gordans. (Yes, I am Scotish). But anyway, today we will be touring Edinburgh. And we will be going to Rosslyn Chapel...where the Da Vinci Code, had a huge part...should be interesting. After that we will be going to a pub and watch a Scotish dance music etc. Show. Can't wait for that!

THe Cathedrals over here are breath taking...they are soooooo beautiful and big! One of the ones I saw, (Westminster Abbey) had many important people buried inside...I stood on Charles Darwins's grave, Sir Iasac Newtons's grave, Geoffrey Chaucer;s grave, and many of the past royalty. It was fun.

Well that is all for now.

Bye all.

4 Comments:

Blogger TallThumbelina said...

Wow. That's so awesome. (I'm in a rather commenty mood after reading someone's blog...:P)
Westminister Abbey?? WOW. *sigh* You must take pictures. You must blog them.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stood on them?? Hm.

Anyways. I'm glad you're having fun.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is incredibly awesome and cool! Thanks for the update! It's nice to hear about your trip. Where else have you been? Westminster Abbey must have been so wonderful to see. It's too early for the Edinburgh theatre festival right? Well, it's just wonderful that you are there and getting to experience Great Britain. The Scots are the coolest! And, 40 degrees sounds good to me! Be safe and get the most out of EVERYTHING minute! (I'm sure you will!)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Super Kiaya said...

Rosslyn... Chapel...

*dies*

That's so incredibly cool Brad.

Please please please say you're taking pictures.
Cathedrals rock - there is no doubt of that.

Hey! Chaucer! lol. :-D

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home