Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Eve of departure...

Well, it is the eve of departure...and I am ready for it.

Anyway, it has been a busy week...well, actually these past two days were. Why? Well, Yesterday I went to NYC by Train...about an hour from the Station. We made it to Grand Central...OOOOH AHHHH. Well, it is quite big and magnificent. We saw many things in NYC...things like Cental Park, Where the World Trade Center was once located...the Statue of Liberty, Rockefeller Plaza, Where "Good Morning America" is aired, and such places. We pretty did that till the show started, What show? "The Pirate Queen" It was an AMAZING musical...it's even better on Broadway.

That is all for now

1 Comments:

Blogger Super Kiaya said...

That's so incredibly awesome.

Brad, like I've said a million times, please be safe. I'd really be upset if you died or got hurt.

I'll be equally upset if you don't have fun though. So have fun too!
(But not so much that you die or are maimed in the process.)

(I'm hooked on the Pirate Queen now. Blast.)

And now you're off on your adventure.
(remember to drop me an email or something, please? It would really make me happy.)

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home