Sunday, April 29, 2007

When I'm feeling blue/ All I have to do/ is take a look at you/ Then I'm not so blue//

So yeah, that song is slowly becoming one of me high favorites. It has pretty much everything I want in a song. If I were to go to a prom, I would hope this song would be played. But that won't happen. Moving on, I have been thinking...about certain things. Hmm...since I have nothing better to do, I will make a short list of a few of my pet peeve's...(Not necessarily in order.)

1. Spit balls
2. stray buggies in parking lots
3. Ignorant rocks
4. arrogant rocks
5. (Something that I won't say because of certain reader(s))
6. Loud people

Well, that is my short list. Next subject...Hmm...It is funny what people think of me. From the worst person to walk the earth to one of the best people they know...Though the people who know me best know me to be someone who likes to have fun, and is someone who cares a lot about those close to him. Well, I am tired...maybe I will make another post tomorrow...Maybe.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you can't/wont post it, you should come up with something else so people don't get curious and start making assumtions.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Super Kiaya said...

People will always range in how they see things.

Do I know you well? I don't think I do... :(

But I love what you say about Ignorant and Arrogant rocks.
What kind of rock am I?
Am I making sense?
No.

It's a nice song Brad.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1....Aha! So thats it. They weren't spit balls really. Spit balls are gross. Have some fun! :-p

and don't worry about what people think of you, only what God thinks. Just be yourself and your good. :-)

What kind of rock am I?

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home