Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What a good night, :-)...

Tonight I was able to speak with someone I haven't seen of talked in 13 years. Who is this person? Her name is Rebecca. She is also the girl I liked back in KINDERGARTEN! "How did you find each other again"? you ask. Well, I'll tell ye...

It all started about a week ago, when I was on Facebook...I was bored, and looking up various people with no luck. Then I remembered a name from the misty past. Rebecca. Well I looked her up. Lo and Behold there was a Rebecca L***e. But I didn't think it was her...so I stopped looking. Then I went back to looking, and reviewed the people that showed up the last time...the one that I thought is wasn't, went to the goes to the High School of the Elementary school that I went to...So I decided to ask her if she knew a Mrs. Tawney, (My First Grade Teacher.) Rebecca replied the next day saying she did...actually, I will replay the conversations for you...so you can see how things progressed...

Bradford: Did you have a Teacher named Mrs. Tawney? back in 1st grade?

Rebecca: no, but i know her. i had a teacher named mrs.McKenzie in first grade. same school tho------why?

Bradford: I was just looking up old friends, that;s all. And you have the same name. Sorry to bother you.

Rebecca: are you thinking of becca o'connor?

Bradford: No, It was a Rebecca Locke, Do you remember a Mrs. Jones?

Rebecca: yeah she was my kindergarden teacher.

Bradford: Do you remember an annoying kid named Brad Wise?

Rebecca: indeed i do...
i asked my mom about you
she said you had a HUGE crush on me and everytime after you talked to me you would shake cuz you were so happy
lol

Bradford: Haha, yep, that was me :-D

I can't believe it. After 12, 13 years, I didn't think I would see or hear from anyone from K, 1st grade. It is just...shocking! (To me at least.)

Well, since you probably don't want to talk to me...I will take my leave. Again, it is nice hearing from you...

Brad

Rebecca: thats so funny.
i didnt even remember you until i asked my mom then i was like---- oh yeah!!! but
i dont mind talking.
you dont have to leave me alone.

Then tonight, we IM'ed for about an hour and a half. :-) It was amazingly fun, and wonderful to catch up. It was a night to remember...I learned that she has NEVER had any coffee! Hopefully we will be able to meet up and have some sometime. Well that is my exciting update for ya'll...

and one more thing. The movie Happy Feet, is amazing...here is a trailer.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Brad, that is the coolest thing! I can't believe that happened. And, her mother remembered you, too. Of course, that really isn't a surprise. :)

I hope you get to meet again soon. Neat timing, too.

God bless you!

(Thanks for the trailor. I've been curious about this movie and it looks great. We'll have to check it out.)

3:19 AM  
Blogger Super Kiaya said...

That's awesome. I've had conversations like that. That's superly cool.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home