Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Out of the ashes, rises a post.

Yeah, I have been VERY busy over vacation....NOT! Mainly being outside, and slowly refilling our driveway. In addition, I wrestled...I enjoy it. But besides that, nothing much went on. I realized, I have a MAJOR pet peeve of people leaving grocery carts in the parking lot, not just at Hannaford...but anywhere, Yes, even Market Basket. It really annoys me to see a cart(s) just sitting in the parking area of a store. I go as far as to push stray one A: Back into the store, or B: Into the assigned area. Another annoyance is when you first open the store, someone comes into your check out lane, with two small items, and ives you a 100 dollar bill, and since you JUST opened, you have a few tens, or smaller in change, THEN they get mad at you for making them wait while the powers that be get the proper change. May they slip ad lose all their money in a drain...Mwa hahahaha.

Anyway, I like the new song I have on my site. It is a nice slow song...the type I like...I don't like this new hippity-hoppity junk. Let us go back to the days of the Eagles, Beach Boys, etc. But that is just me own thoughts. I noticed that all of the good songs are played in the morning at work...after during the afternoon and evening, they play to modern junk. But yeah.

I was thinking about going ino a certain area...but I won't because a CERTAIN person would be all over me like a fruit-fly to a piece of decaying fruit. So next subject...Hmm.

The song I have up...

"Groovy Kind of Love" by Phil Collins.

When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do
Is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue
When you're close to me, I can feel your heart beat
I can hear you breathing near my ear
Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love

Anytime you want to you can turn me onto
Anything you want to, anytime at all
When I kiss your lips, ooh I start to shiver
Can't control the quivering inside
Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love, oh

When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do
Is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue
When I'm in your arms, nothing seems to matter
My whole world could shatter, I don't care
Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love
We got a groovy kind of love
We got a groovy kind of love, oh
We got a groovy kind of love


This song I like very much...most of his stuff I like. It is very calming and soothing. Especially this song.

Well, that is all for today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! An update! :-)

Stray carts bother me too. But usually I'm too lazy to get them...when I'm in the car already. Another thing that bothers me is stray items in stores. I find myself cleanig up Market Basket or any other store, everytime I go in. And $100 bills for two items bother me too. :-p

You said hippity-hoppity...like in Happy Feet!

And Phil Collins is always soothing.
'night. God bless

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg it's so retarded like, at BJs when people just push the carts into this big jumble, and so like, I just go ahead and put them in correctly. It takes like, 2 minutes. not even. loserss.

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor people with $100 bills.

H, I cannot believe you just used that word.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Super Kiaya said...

"hippity-hoppity". lol.
That's hilarious.


Certain people, certain things, cryptically weaving to confuse poor Kiayas. *sigh* Mean old Brad, confusing poor Kiayas.

Amen to the fixing of carts.
:)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home