Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Thoughts of Norwich...

Well, The trip to Norwich is done. It was the last time I would go there till the NU Advantage. Anyway, It was a good trip, and I had good company. It looks and feels the place for me. I have had their food before, and at least that is good. The faculty are nice, and fun to be with.

And now I have three people who agree that it is a good school, and think I will be good there. So Thank you guys. But anyway, the closer it comes the faster time moves. As of now there are 42 days left till graduation, then after that, I am in Europe, then NUA THEN College. It is scary how fast everything moves. I made a list of all the important things, from April till August.

April: NU 101 (Done)
May: I Remember Mama (Coming up)
Graduation (42 Days)
June: Europe Trip
July: NU Advantage (All month, and early august)
August: College.

As you can see many things will be happening. Well that is all for now...I must be off.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the good thing is that you don't seem to like it when you have nothing to do, so being busy will be a blessing. It's an exciting time, B!

Glad your trip was a good one. It's nice that some friends could go with you, see the campus, and get a feel for your future home.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for having stuff to do and going to college! =D

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really happy that you've got your summer planned, I wish I had my summer planned.

You'll do well at Norwich.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home