Friday, February 09, 2007

Italiano colpo latino...and the coming of ESS

Well, It is Friday, and it is not looking so good. I got the go for one of the days I wanted, off from work...and I am also learning Italian...One of the romance languages. Very cool.

Well, ESS has start to set in again...a lot earlier than it should have, I guess it comes earlier with being a Senior and all. I have been thinking a lot lately...about the advice of others, and other things that come into my head...

Well, that is all...

*Sigh*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every language is romantic if you say the right words.

:-P

ESS is terrible. I've had it since I realized you were graduating. It's depressing. :-(

Things go into your head? Ow.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OKAY

I want a translation of that title RIGHT NOW.
>_<

(Because Babel Fish isn't doing its job.)

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ESS....I remember that.

I am sorry Friday isn't looking to good. But it should be good that you got a day off from work, right?

God bless

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bradfeeeeeeeerd.

Long time no see. (I know.. I'm sorry, been busy and all.)
Italian? Sweeeeeeeeet! I wish I knew Italian, aside from what I learn on 'I Love Lucy'. *laughs* I don't know if you are a Lucy fan or not, but did you ever see that episode? That was HILARIOUS! (Ok, side tracked...)

Anyway, I hope all is well. I'll try to catch you on IM later, to see how life is.

Be all that you can be! (*laughs*)
~Shadow

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home