Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Another day of BORING BLAHNESS

Well, today it snowed...bad thing 1 has occurred. Work was VERY SLOW AND BORING... Bad thing 2 has occurred. I got a message on my cell phone!...that I couldn't understand...Bad thing 3 has occurred.

So, pretty much today was boring and uneventful...and unfortunately, tomorrow AGAPE will be canceled, I hope not. That would mean I would have nothing to do, except be stuck in my house all day till I leave for work at 6:30 That would make my week more blah then it already has been.

But knowing my luck with snow, everyone's wishes will come true, and there will be no classes. To make matters worse there is someone who may be upset or annoyed at me...I WOULD see this person tomorrow...BUT NO! Snow came and dropped my chances of that severely.

That is all...and Valentine's Day should be banned.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't that person is upset or annoyed.

IMO.

I don't want this much snow, so..yeah.

But if school's canceled, that means i wont have to worry about my yearbook page!

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want class to be cancelled cause of Latin.
Bah.
I'm sorry.. :(

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, your wishes have been granted. We have classes today...so I'll see you. I hope thats okay. :-)

Drat Mrs. H, she is undestructable.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. And even if you were stuck at home, you could always call people....

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*whispers* update....update....

*dissapears*

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey....you should make a list of GOOD things that happen to you during the day....

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home