Friday, February 23, 2007

The Acceptance of Me....To Norwich University

Well...finally, something Major has happened to me...

I have been accepted to Norwich University! At least that is what the email I received said...I hope to get the actual letter soon. Anyways, This whole post is dedicated to Norwich...first of all, a link.


Norwich University website

Anyways...Here is what I am going for/doing...

I am going in for the Fall of 2007 term...
I am going the Corps of Cadets lifestyle
I am a Criminal Justice Major
and I am doing Army ROTC

I went to a couple of Open Houses. 1 in October of 2006, and one on Veteran's Day. Both were really enjoyable, and I was able to become familiar with several Cadets who appeared in later days.

I also went to an Overnight trip, in December. Pretty much, that is when, you become the shadow of a student and does what he/she does, classes, chow, etc.

I was the shadow of Pvt. Mittica, and I went to his Spanish class, Intro. to Criminal Justice class, and some history of the media class. All of the classes were fun. I also enjoyed, his two roommates,
Pvt. Foley, and Pvt. Concepcion (not to be confused with conception) :-P

I also attended, a LCW, Leadership Challenge Weekend. That was amazing. I learned VERY Basic D&C (Drill and Ceremony) learned Water survival Techniques wearing BDUs...pretty simple, so yeah...

Something I am considering, Is the NU Advantage This looks interesting...but I do not know if I am going to do it...I may.

Well, that is all for now. I may talk about this later...

Brad

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! a substantial post, and about something that makes you happy!

i'm totally excited for you!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, too, B. Congratulations. It looks like a really great school and like a great set-up for the rest of your life. Way to go, dude!

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats my friend. I told you you'd get in.

I'm really happy for you. You have a place to go now and you know what you want to do. Knowing what you want to do (even a good inkling) is so awesome.

Lovely post by the way. :)

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I commented on this...or was it in an email?
Anyways. I am muy glad for you. We shall all miss you whilst you are away...but I am glad that you have this awesome opportunity.

God bless

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where ARE you? You've vanished...
I hope that you are well.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home