Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A requested update...

Hullo all...Brad the Wise here...

I have officially been pestered into making another post. ;-) Just kidding Abigail. Anyway...I think I will follow in the steps of dear Abigail...and will do a general over of the past few days...starting Monday. I may add other stuff as I deem ready. Here goes...

Monday- Monday was ICY and very wet. Before I went to work, I had to sort of clear my jeep of ice...there was little so I had no problem. Then at work, there was a lot of people...which sortof surprised me. I thought the ice would scare people away. I was wrong. There was also a power outage at Hannafords. But that only lasted a little while, (Thanks to our awesome generators.) Anyway, the freezing rain continued to fall, then at the end of four hours, I was able to go home...BUT before that happened, I got a pay raise...coolness. Anyway, when I went out to my jeep at the FAR end of the parking lot. I found my spot...the same place as always...right in front of the bush...MY bush. But, the jeep was entombed in half inch ice. So I started the ice removal process, and succeeded. Then I went home and had coffee...good stuff.

Tuesday- Ah...Tuesday. I woke up and got ready for AGAPE...but I find out that ALL of my classes were cancelled. So I had a VERY boring day, all I did was sand the driveway...which was very slick before I started...I found this out the hard way. Then I go inside for a small break, as I get ready, the phone...started ringing. I look to see who it is...it is from Abi's house...SO I answer...and it is Abigail...we talk for a short time, and she sayd that she MAY be going to Barnes & Noble, and was wondering if I was interested in possibly meeting. I say yes. Even if she wouldn't be able to go..I shuld go just to be there and relax. Well, after I get off the phone, I finish sanding the driveway, and took off. The drive there was nice...a bit quiet...but nice. Then I arrive at one of my home away from homes. B&N. I walk around for a few minutes, then as I was crossing the cafe, I see someone. That someone sees me. We walk towards each other...it is Abi. We say our hello's and then I go for a coffee...the remainder of the visit was nice, we walked around the entire book section one time, all the while talking about...whatever, and haviing a wonderful time...Then the time for me arrives. We say our goodbyes...though I didn't want to leave...and I head home to watch the dogs....HOW FUN! I spent the rest of the night doing nothing of importance. Then I sleep.

Wednesday- Today I worked...that is it. Then went to church, then came home...talked to some friends online for a bit...learned that SOMEONE doesn't know what Canon in D major is...I am sad now. But that is all. And tomorrow I get to see my friend's...is goot. Well, to show thees some Canon in D Majorage...here is a video...actually I will show ya... The classy version, this is the TSO playing the Christmas version.




Well, enjoy all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O_o

-rolls eyes-

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaah. Updates. I love em. It's good to hear from you.

You have dogs?

It occurs to me I know probably squat nothing about you when it comes to pets and what not. *sigh*
I've failed you, and I'm sorry.
;-)

Anywho. See you at class!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hullo :-) It was indeed a nice time. You are better at explaining things like that then I am.
My "a" isn't working to swell on my laptop....I don't know why.

God bless

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S.
I HAVE heard the Canon in D Major...I just didn't know the name, thats all. Its been actually one of my favorites, I just didn't know the name. How odd. :-)
Also, thanks for the Sushi. It wasn't that bad, actually.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home