Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Love the songs.

I have put a new song up...it is from the Prince of Egypt. Talking to Abi reminded me of how much I love that movie...yet I haven't seen it for a long time...This new song I really like it. Here is one of the songs and one of my favorites..."Through Heaven's Eyes" That is the song that is on the right...as the title says...below is the clip from the movie.


And the other song..."Let My People Go!" This song is really me...I can't explain how...but it is me...Below is the clip from the movie...Enjoy. :-D




Well, that is all.

Bradfeeerd

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're both very cool clips. I too haven't seen that movie in forever... Hm.
Thanks.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*coughMOVIENIGHTcough*

You know whats funny? Or just neat? I thought about you when I was listening to the soundtrack (Through Heaven's Eyes and Deliver Us have to be my favorites right now....)and thats why I mentioned it last night.

God bless, see you tomorrow.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff Goldblum is basically awesome.

I like the song...by the evil people.

And um...>_> The one that Kevin Max sings in....-bites lip- I forget what it's called.

1:09 PM  
Blogger I like/love: said...

I tag thee, though you don't have to do it. Just letting you know though. :-)

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home