Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cold Night-ish

Hull-o,

Well, today's post is mainly for two people in particukar but, I think we all can enjoy this one...Why you ask? Because, IT HAS PICTURES! Here goes. I will explain each one as it comes.


This is me preping for the ride...and being...me-ish. :-)

My friend Randy and I...I am on your right. I look stupid...but I had fun. Boys will be boys. ;-)


I don't know if you can see them, but they are penguins. I LOVE penguins! I will put one more picture up. I f you want to see more...I will put more up.


Randy and duel pointy sticks with burnt marshmallow fluffiness. Fire and Randy=Pyro...Ok I lied...One more...It says..."SMOKERS and CHEWERS will please spit on each other, and not on the stove or floor."

Well, I am tired, so I will post again tomorrow maybe. Ciao all, and good night to all.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-begins to fan self- oh my. Brad has taken a picture of himself making the east side sign. oh my. oh my.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE A NORMAL NEW HAMPSHIRE-ITE. NOT A FREAKISH WHITE GANGSTER WANNA BE.


STOP IT!!!!!!! Don't Ever Do That Again. EVER.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was actually really cool. Don't listen to Hannah, because you were having fun.

I think she's made similar signs before. >_>

PENGUINS!!! GAAA!!!
I <3 Penguins. They rule. March of the Penguins rocked. xD

Okay. Kiaya happy rant is over.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Hannah....He's done it before...
I laughed at the pictures, yes Brad. :-)
There were marshmallows and a fire? *Sigh* Ah well...
I am much glad that you all had fun. Are those real peguins?
and the last one is funny too. :-)
God bless

6:41 PM  
Blogger Aielunknown said...

Hannah, I did the east side sign, because of it's weirdness...not to be a "White Gangsta." and I hope I never become a New Hampshire-ite. As for the weirdish sigbns, I could have done the sign language for "I love you" and still look wierd...so it doesn't matter the sign...just the weirdness.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I think of it.
I make that very sign. A lot.

Only not for East side.


New Hampshire-ite?

New Hampsters.

I have the *bleh* priviledge to have been born here... bleh.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thee are many reasons to be proud to have been born, or to live, in NH.

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There. The word was supposed to be THERE!

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-gahh- there's nothing wrong with having fun.

it's just scary.

it's not like, i think i'm cool when i do it. i'm under the influence of insanity.

which may have been brad's case.

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home