Friday, November 24, 2006

Yeah...Nothing New To Declare...

So, today is the day after Thanksgiving...annnnd I can't find anything to post about. It rained yesterday...so that made me happy. And it wasn't snow this year, this too made me happy. Today is one of THOSE days...very dull and boring. I GUESS I could post on yesterday.

Yesterday, I had lunch at church, as we do every year. I ate a little bit of food...as I always do. Then we went up north to my Uncle's house. There we had dessert, as we always do. Then we went home. I wish we could have just stayed home...It would have been really nice.

I still can't think if anything to blog about. School's been going OK...nothing new there. It continues again on Tuesday. Well I guess that is all from me...

Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont be so depressing, you can always find something humorous in the situation.Just think of hillary running for president, because we all know how funny that is

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whos Edmonds? :-p They're funny. Actually, the idea of Hillary running for President is scary.
But look on the bright side of things Brad....we all hate to see you glum.
God bless

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home