Friday, November 17, 2006

Yawn...and an Update...

Well, to whom it may concern,

Last night...actually more like this morning, I DID get some sleep, from 6AM to 10 AM so I did get a wee bit o sleep. However, I did not get rest. Rest, and sleep are two different things though they are closely related.

Like I said to...I think it was Kiaya...or maybe it was Hannah...maybe even Abi, I forget. I said,
"My mind is doing backflips, but my body is sluggish." So my mind was racing last night...which is a comfort in its own way. Today I have resolved to go for a walk in me woods out back...as the song by Toby Keith goes..."Go for a walk, say a little prayer, take a deep breath of mountain air....it's time that I make time for that," That is what I need to do, I need to take a step back, and look at the entire thing from an outside perspective. Maybe it will give me a few ideas. Who knows.

This entire thing is annoying...but when all is said and done, I hope I can look back at it and laugh. It is one of thse times when you must go through trial by fire. You either come out burnt and disfigured, or you will come out stronger than you were before.

I wish I could go back in time, and erase the entire thing...it really is stupid...I don't know why I even brought it up. Too late for that now...now we must buckle up, hang tight, and weather out the storm...

Anyway, nothing has really changed since the last post...unless I have forgotten something...I don't think I have. One of the songs that I am listening to often during this time is "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban...It really describes the support and comfort of friends during this time. as the song goes..." You raise me up so I can stand on mountains...you raise me up , to walk on stormy seas...I am strong when I am on your shoulders, you raise me up...to more than I can be."

Even though, many of the friends are ignorant to the whole thing, they are willing to be there...that in and of itself is a comfort...well, now it is time for that walk...

~Me~

3 Comments:

Blogger Super Kiaya said...

Sleep is good. :)

Walks are good.
I don't like being ignorant *sigh* but I'll deal. I hope it all works out Brad. You'll have to explain someday maybe...

Enjoy walking. :)

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say;
"Walks are good."
But Kiaya has hijacked that from me. Ah well.

I guess the only other thing I can say is that its good your not giving up. Your persevering. I'm sure you know that already though....

And I was praying last night that you WOULD get sleep. :-)
Still praying too. God bless you.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twas me, you informed of your mind's gymnastic skills.

Ignorace is hardly ever bliss. It leads to confusion.

I'm praying for you also. Not specfically for sleep, but that this whole thing, whatever it may be will quickly be resolved, which will result in you getting sleep, I trust.

Still here I be.

*H*

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home