Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Small Update For Those Who Follow...

Well, today is Tuesday...and that means that Thanksgiving is in two days...Nothing really exciting will go on I think...Just the same thing as the past X number of years. It was an average day at AGAPE...nothing exciting, nothing new. I did a lot of thinking today...more then usual. Things are still confusing in many areas...though one of the more confusing ones is still confusing...though now it is LESS confusing due to some talking. For which I am very grateful. In other weird news, People are trying to get me to have a Bithday Party...which REALLY irritates me. I tell them NO...but they CONTINUE to say yes. For some odd reason, they don't get that I don't want one. But I think they will try anyway.
Besides, I am not a party person.

For some reason, I feel as if I am being a horrible friend. I wish I knew why...

~End~

5 Comments:

Blogger Super Kiaya said...

Oh, poor Brad. Nothing exciting to happen.
And I'm insulted you call today normal. I was half a MIME for Pete's sake!
(I'm glad some things AREN'T so confusing.)

I'm going to write the lecture down now.
Things will be boring, if you let them be boring. I have exciting days all the time. Because I make them that way. You think all this exciting stuff happens to me just because?? lol
Nah, not really. You're smart, you know that.

(If you want something really interesting to happen, add... things to the food. Works everytime. Well, almost.
Some years, I just put whipped cream n my uncle's face while he sleeps off the turkey.)

Poor Brad. No party. Okay *sigh*
Hmm...

:)

Cheer up Brad. Worse comes to worse, you drive up to the top of a mountain on your birthday.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People like birthday parties, because they are an excuse to gather, eat cake, and recognize a person who is special to them. They don't want to have a party to irritate you, but to celebrate you. Everyone should be so lucky to have friends who want to give them a party. Count yourself blessed.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Aielunknown said...

Who is Bokker T?

Please respond.

Admin

12:20 PM  
Blogger Reepicheep said...

Ha, he's haunted my site before too. I think he's mostly harmless. ;)

So I have a question- what don't you like about birthday parties? Parties to me are just an excuse to hang out with friends, and you seem to enjoy that. Birthdays are like that, except its also an excuse for presents and eating of cake.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have one brad, have one!!! i would come.
oh, and booker t is a 'pro wrestler'

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home