Sunday, November 19, 2006

Say VAT?

Well, today is Sunday, and it has been a good one. the song we sang in choir was one that I needed to hear (and sing.Yes, I am in the ADULT choir. Which is VERY COOL.) The song is called "I'M Thankful" The music is in the Jeep...which means the lyrics are in the Jeep....I will go get them...*Goes outside to get the music.* Ok...Here it is...

Verse 1:

Lord when I kneel to pray
And I try so very hard to say
How thankful I really am to you...
In my heart then I know
That my words could never ever show
What my life lived in thanks
Could say to you...

Chorus:

Yes I'm Thankful, I'm so thankful
I'll live my life so that all can see
That I'm thankful, I'm so thankful
For all you've done for me.
Verse 2:

Lord when I think of the price
That you paid for me on Calvary
For one so unworthy as I.
Then I realize there's no way
That I can repay;
Except to live my life in thanks to you.

[Repeat Chorus]

The End



Ok anyway, That was something that made me think...is that new? I won't expound upon what I thought. Anyway, onto bigger news.

Brad is now an OFFICIAL employee of Hannaford's. What is my position? The humble position of Cashier. I will update on this later maybe. But anyways...
I can't really think of anything new...OH YES! To the three families that regularly come read my blog...I special invites for you...I will bring them Tuesday. That is all for now.





In case you didn't know, I LOVE penguins...especially Rockhopper Penguins. Ever since I saw "The Pebble and the Penguin" GOOD MOVIE. And this in particular one...looks like a Penguin with an attitude :-D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Well, you seem to be in a nice and basically happy mood.

I didn't know that you like penguins. Wait, I may have. hm.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the job, Brad!

I love that song. Never have heard it, but the lyrics are great. Who wrote it? I think it's cool you are in choir.

And, I love penguins, too. Favorite part of the Boston Aquarium. Also like puffins very much, which are related to penguins. (And, can swim underwater, like a fish.)

You know, I think you guys should do a trip to the Aquarium or Museum of Science sometime. Or, the MFA.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Super Kiaya said...

Nice lyrics.

Yes, Penguins are awesome, I second what Mrs. G says about the aquarium. The penguins there are awesome!! Everything there is pretty cool... I haven't been there for about four years... I need to go again, with my mom, because she didn't go with me, my dad took me.

Congrats!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home