Monday, November 06, 2006

Riverdance!

Well, all, as some of you know, I am having a Riverdance night. What is Riverdance? Check this out!




That my friends is Riverdance! I love riverdance, more than Duct Tape. O_O scary, I know. But Muergo loves it too. For those who haven't met Muergo, my henchman...

>:--) That is him

Anyway, riverdance. Riverdance was created by this man,



Michael Flatley. My time is up for now...but keep an eye out for more Riverdance updates...

~Brad and >:--)~

P.S. You can take the Irish out of the dance, but you CAN'T take the dance out of the Irish...

3 Comments:

Blogger The Saxophone Player's Wife said...

Riverdance is incredible. Have you ever seen it live?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Aielunknown said...

I have indeed :-D LIVE in Boston. It was THE BEST THING EVER! and I have Riverdance on video, and Lord of the Dance, and Feet of Flames on DVD. Good stuff.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Super Kiaya said...

...There are a lot of things that can really be said about Riverdance. And I personally find it absolutely incredible... Really. I do...

A Riverdance night? That's interesting... I'm pretty clueless about Riverdance though... I ought to go look it up...

More than ducttape Brad? Really and truly?

Mayhaps the two should meet... Hmmm...

*Kiaya goes away to ponder Riverdance, a bemused look on her face...*

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home