Friday, November 03, 2006

Quotes, Sayings, and Tim Burton Day!

MP: "BRAD, YOU'RE AWESOME!"
Me: "I'M AWESOME!"

"Search the shadows...for in them lie the answer." ~Me~

"The bloody directions say that we take a bloody left at bloody Kenoza. OY!" ~Me~


Abi: "I'm sorry."
Me: "What for?"
Abi: I dunno; I just thought that I ought to say it."

Zeke: "So Brad, are you able to drive? Because if you are not, you can find a place to crash for the night."
Me: "I know, it's called 'In the front seat on the side of the road.'"
Zeke: "Haha, No, I meant at my house."
Me: " I should be Ok. If not, you hear about it on the news."
Abi: "That's not very encouraging."
Me: "True, but you must have confidence in me."
Abi: Alright."
After a few silent moments...
Me: "Shun the nonbeliever."
Abi: "I can't believe you just said that."


Anyway, Tim Burton Day was..."Bloody, Flaming, Awesome." We saw "The Nightmare Before Christmas", and "Edward Scissorhands". The ride down was good, except for the directions being messed up. The events themselves were a blast. Having tocos, and awesome rice. THANKS MRS. GREGAN! "Along with Forgive Me Cookies."

After all was said and done, we said goodbye to our wonderful host. The ride back was awesome as well. Kiaya talking about...whatever. I can't remember. Then there was Abi TRYING to stay awake. ;-)

We dropped Kiaya off at her house, everthing was silent. There was Abi drifting in between the waking world and the land of sleep. Eventually we came back to the house of Zeke and Abigail.
After this, I was on my own.

To be riding with Zeke and Abi, was a High honor and a joy, as well as being the method of going home for Kiaya. I hope we are able to do it again...for something.

Well, that is all from me. I hope all those that attended are WIDE AWAKE. :-P

Brafeeerd

6 Comments:

Blogger Reepicheep said...

Oh, but of course we are! :D

I concur- that night was the bomb. And I'm not even talking about my Tercel's engine- it was really awesome. It was funny how quiet everything got after Kiaya left. It was like three people left the vehicle instead of just one. Kiaya: Thats impressive. :)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Super Kiaya said...

Of course it's impressive!! I'm the Kiaya! I talk enough for... well, sadly, everyone. :-P
I had SOOOO much fun and thank you Brad for being part of the 'Get Kiaya Home Before She Turns Into a Pumpkin' mission. It is MUCHLY appreciated. :)

YOU said 'Shun the nonbeliever'?? Hahahahahaha. I wish I could've seen that.

And I always rattle on about whatever.
See, I bet everyone would be shocked to hear that from about 4 pm on, I'm quieter than Abi half asleep. Yessiree. You all are just lucky folks and happen to get me all excited. Normally I'm quite well behaved. :-P So sorry.

And actually, it's funny you should say we should've been awake, cause if the timestamp is right on this, being about 6:30 AM, then, yes, I was awake, cause my jaw hurt.

I love your quotes.

:)

3:55 PM  
Blogger Super Kiaya said...

Oh, I forgot to ask,
When should we hold 'Brad Day'?

I was actually being serious when I suggested that. We should do that for everyone, to celebrate them, like, on the day entirely opposite their birthday, as a midyear pick-me-up. What say you? We'll like, bake a cake and put your name on it and make things out of ducttape and do what you want to do. And I'll even be quiet!! Really!! And like, we won't ever mention the word 'de-caf'.
So what say you?

3:58 PM  
Blogger Aielunknown said...

Thanks for the wanting to make a "Brad Day", but I don't really need one. However, if you think we should have another get together than I say. HOOAH!

Yeah, we should do that. What would we do, I don't know.

If you have any ideas, then by all means, offer them.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. Wow. For Tim burton Day to get the compliment of bloody flaming awesome, the same kind of praise that duct tape has recived, that's quite an honor.

So sad that he didn't call, though. Oh well. We'll try again..some other time...muwahahahahahahah.

Man, I feel like I missed something with this whole people-turning-into-pumpkins-and-losing-consiousness-all-in-brad's-jeep thing. sounds exciting.

Oddly, I seem to be the only one who hasn't blogged about TBD. O_O Kind of shocking.

Well, I'm going to right now, so there.

ta, friends.

5:29 PM  
Blogger The Saxophone Player's Wife said...

Glad you enjoyed the food and the FMC. It was an honor to have you all in our home. Our door is always open and we're always up for hosting such outstanding human beings.

Thanks for driving/providing the means for driving, B & Z. I'm glad everyone got home safely. Bless you all.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home