Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Quotes pertaining to Brad...

"I have the soul of a gambler, but none of the instincts."

"It is the lack of order which makes us slaves; the confusion of today discounts the freedom of tomorrow."

"We have not passed that subtle line between childhood and adulthood until we have stopped saying, 'It got lost.' and start saying, 'I lost it.'"

"The way to love ANYTHING, is to realize that it might be lost."

"I've never been hurt by something I DIDN'T say."

"Youth is glorious, but it isn't a career."

Brad

2 Comments:

Blogger Super Kiaya said...

The last three are the only ones I particularly care for.

And yes, silly Brad, you can be hurt by things you don't say.
It just isn't as sudden a pain.

And I beg to differ, I sooo make being young and crazy look like a job. I seriously ought to get paid for being me. lol

Okay, I'm just being silly there. I'm sorry. These are indeed interesting quotes. Quotes are awesome.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Reepicheep said...

Perhaps youth can be a hobby.

Though it might not be 100 percent true, "I've never been hurt by something I didn't say" resonates with me. Words can have massive impact, and it is never a bad idea to weigh them carefully.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home