Friday, November 17, 2006

More Discoveries...

Well, during the course of the day, I have been thinking, (That's nothing new...) Whether this has anything to do with the series of events that have happened. But I have come to the conclusion that...what MAY ,( or may not,) be part of this is...That the wonderful thing called communication, is lacking...maybe the other party(ies) disagree with me. But over the course of the summer, communication has slowly dwindled to it's current state...and I miss it. I used to look forward to the fun and weird conversations we would have. But, they are no more...I don't blame the other party(ies). It isn't their fault. It's just one of those things that happens.

*Sigh* What am I doing? As soon as I sort a part out, it makes no sense again. I don't know how long I can stand this...I am lasting...for now. So, I guess that's good. Should I even be working on this? Who knows...Things have become very discouraging...but I am holding on...for what it is worth. I have a purpose...to find the answers...but even the lights are fading...

I hope that....I don't know...SOMETHING happens. Just sitting around doesn't sit well with me. (No pun intended.) I am a seeker...and will I find? I hope I do...so that this...this...THING can be put to rest. Whether for good...or whether for bad...

I feel really bad about this entire thing....from starting it, to keeping everyone out...

To whom it may concern:
I can't do this on my own...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad, you are never alone.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Super Kiaya said...

Agah. It's basically one in the morning and I'm writing you a comment instead of writing more of my story. (I'm sorry) and I just wanna say that I'm sure you meant well, with whatever this is. And I'm terribly sorry that there isn't anything that I could do to help.

Keep searching and in time, I'm sure it will sort out. Patience. :)

I'm really hoping that you're asleep.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Reepicheep said...

"This too shall pass."

Know that in times like this, when things seem so desperate, thinking on things from an eternal point of view- thinking in a "this hurts now and I don't understand it, but it will be worked out for God's glory, SOMEDAY" sort of view, makes matters more sufferable. It won't make everything cheery-bright like, but it will help you get the perspective you need to keep holding on.

Know also that whenever you find yourself dependent on a source other then God, well intentioned though it be, seek him harder, for you are in dangerous ground. If you can mannage to actually do this you'll save yourself some heartache, drama and suffering in the long run.

Note in addition that I really don't know exactly what your going through, so take only the meat that fits from the above advice, and throw out the proverbial bones.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reepicheep speaks truth.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Aielunknown said...

To all who read the blog...

PLEASE STATE YOUR NAME!

or give me someway of Identifying you.

Thank you.

Admin aka Brad

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. i always identify myself. sometimes i use things like this --> ^_^ that show tis me.

I try to communicate...>_> I think we've had weird conversations, if that's any consolation. xD Probably not. But anyway.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. You aren't alone, you've just got to let people accompany you.

=)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home