Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving...

Just wishing everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!...and in case anyone is wondering, I AM NOT making a "I'm Thankful" list, so stop looking for one because, there will not be one. WHY? because, I have my reasons. Reasons which I will not disclose.

And to answer some questions to some comments from earlier posts...

1) Cake=DEATH X-(

2) Crowds=an uncomfortable Brad

3)Presents=Not wanted.

4)Parties no matter HOW big or small=Not liked by me...I am NOT a party person...as I have stated.

The End

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:26 AM  
Blogger Super Kiaya said...

My, my, my. Yeeeeesh. No thank you list? So sad. Oh well.
You just... are party opposed... my goodness Brad.
I think we get it. Or, I do. But I'll still be wishing you a happy birthday, so you'll just have to deal.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me try again...


>_<

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home