Monday, November 06, 2006

AWRIGHT!

Well, this do be a happy post. I have found out that I have been accepted for LCW (Leadership Challege Weekend) At Norwich University. I am doing an Overnight the day before LCW starts. During the overnight stay, I stay with a student, and follow them through the next day.

You select your lifestyle, (Corps of Cadets or Civilian) Your academic major, (For me it is Criminal Justice.) And you end up with a host that matches your interests.

So, I am happy about that.

To the left is their logo. Go Here for the wikipedia article.







Below, is a view of the campus...very nice in the fall. It is in Northfield, Vermont. I will be taking pictures when I go.
















I am also going to their Vetran's Day Open House. I will be taking pictures then as well. So, all if good...for now.

Bradfeeerd and Muergo

>:--)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Saxophone Player's Wife said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
That sounds very cool.
When does this happen?
Have you appied to the school, yet?
You'll have to share more.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooooooo, sounds uberly awesome.

CoNgRaTsSsSsSs!!!!

And Muergo needs to muerto. He creeps me out.

And the fact that he owns a green penguin is...OH MY GOSH. Are in the whole D with the green penguins with little purple tummies?!?!?

It's a conspiricy...

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home