Monday, October 02, 2006

A Wee Update On Me...

As many of you know, I said that I planned on joining the USMC...well, this has changed. I am now currently trying to set up an appointment with an Army National Guard recuiter. I met some Guardsmen at the Deerfield Fair. Now, I am deciding between three, maybe four MOSs (Military Ocupational Specialty. They are 11B (Infantry), 11C (Indirect Fire Infantry), 31B (Military Police), or Cannon Crewman...I don't remember it MOS code. That is all in the area of MAJOR updates...

The Outcast...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey howdy yo.
So what exactley would you be doing in each of these options? Would you be fighting in the front, or be here untill you were called up? Curousity, yes. I always thought it might be intersting and a fun challenge to join the army...heh, but thats not happening. Don't think thats where Gods calling me.
Aaaanyways, how was Extreme Days today? I missed it. Hopefully I'll be better Thursday though. And Drama? How did your monolouge (sp?) go?
Okee dokee. I WAS going to comment on your last post....your friend there looks really neat. Do you think he'de want to meet me? And those candles are awe-spiring. Truly works of art. Kinda looks like taffy too. :-P
God bless
-Abifriend

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

psh. Monologues = BLAH!!!!!!!

But Brad was good.

Devon's freaking is annoying.

Missed you, but we all lived.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home