Monday, October 23, 2006

Hello all!

This is an announcement post. Since I have seen a surprising interest in the little sections of writing that I have written over the past few days, I am making a blog for such things, Poems, random thoughts short stories, etc.

I will also be on the look for possible canidates to join me in this.

There will also be a book review every month. I (Or someone else, IF THERE ARE ANY VOLUNTEERS!) *HINT HINT*


The site address is www.mypoetic.blogspot.com

I will be putting those "cool" writings there, from now on, and I will be using this blog for more blog-like reasons.

Thanks,

Admin aka Bradfeeerd

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

exciting.

yay i've made it to that place where i'm in your friends i feel so cool.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Reepicheep said...

Sweet! Thats so cool; you've forked your blog. Way to be.

Hey, I'll tell you what... I would love to participate on said blog. But perhaps you should try to update another shared blog that your a part of...*also HINT HINTS*

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I'de do that...I have alot of "scribble-writings" around and in my head...not as good as you and others...but I'm volunteering. :-)
And book reviews are fun to right too.

God bless,
-Abi

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would do music reviews if i had skillz.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home