Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Work...and Coffee, and Rain...All is Good...

Well, Today is Tueday, and Brad worked, and had a good time doing it. It was rainy as usual...but that is good. Brad likes the rain, he enjoys the sound it makes, and the feel of it. Brad arrived at his work place at...oh...7:15. The day starts at 8:00. So, Brad was early and he spent his time eating a Breakfast sandwhich he got at Saint Dunkin of Donuts. When Brad's partner arrived at 8:15, they went to the boss to recieve their orders. Their mission, Make a Plot-plan. They went and did their mission with no problem. Brad and Pete went back to the boss and then they recieved a new mission, measure, the depth of the sewers on such-and-such a road...they went obediently. On the way, they came to an intersection...there was a school bus turning on to their road. But this bus driver wasn't paying attention; as he was turning, he was turning too shallow. He ended up coming CENTIMETERS away from bumping into them. This was crazy, but normal in CT. Anyway, then, the two surveyors arrived at their destination...such-and-such a road. There were three sewers on this road. So, to keep all instruments clean, we made a diaper for the measurring stick..out of...SAINT DUNKIN of DONUTS bags. and flagging. All Brad has to say was that these sewers stunk! By then, It was raining HARD...Brad's favorite of rains. Then Brad went home at 5:00 pm-ish. End of story.

That was pretty much my day. 7 days till AGAPE...someone kill me please. I can't stand the sense of foreboding, and waiting and such...why can't time speed up?...On a random note, I know how to slow speed. Her eare the two ways...

1) Travel faster than light.
2) Take a sixth period Economics class... ;-)

Anyway, I wish I had my camera...yes, my cheap digital. I need a new one...maybe I will get a better one with my paycheck. Just maybe.

Um...what else can I say...hmmm. Ah! My grandparents are holding an Octoberfest in two weeks...It is basically a German themed festival...I believe...complete with beer kegs, authentic dress, and the works. Guess who is to be the parking attendant *raises hand* You bet. Me. I will take pictures if I can then put them up here when I am done...That is all from me...

Brad OUT

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

psh. I need any kind of digital camera. =p

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home