Friday, September 08, 2006

When Peace Like a River...

Well, It is time to update again...sort of. I have been thinking, too much for my own good probably.
I have been thinking about this upcoming year school year. I am now ready for it. I can now smile at the future...I am myself once again. I am accepting this school year like an elderly person accepts death. They don't want to die, because they will leave their loved ones. (To all my friends, I love ya.) At the same time though, they are glad, for the pain of life to be over. They enjoy life while they can.

Anyway, I was talking to a friend that says something about his friends and what he would do for them and how he would follow them to the end of the world. It reminds me of a song that says the following..

"I don't know what I'd do if my friends left me...
I'd pack up my things and go with them."

That is what I would do for my friends.

Anyway, Things are looking up, although, I am sunburnt...that isn't fun at all. I don't know if what I said earlier made any sense, Oh well, I am tired.

I head back to the Frozen Rock State that is called New Hampshire. Agape starts in...3 days, 11 hours, and 22 minutes from NOW. That will be exciting to see everyone...a little overwelming but, bearable. I wonder If anybody missed me at all during the summer...I guess I will see soon.

I think I understand the way I have been acting...it is because I haven't been with my friends...like, AT ALL! With a few exceptions...Those exceptions I will cherish always.


Um...that is all from me for now...I may update tomorrow or Sunday...or maybe even Monday if I go to the DMV ;-)

Goodbye All...see ya'll in 4 days.

Brad

4 Comments:

Blogger Reepicheep said...

Thank you man, your an incredible friend. I'm really humbled and blessed to have known you; you've shaped Abi's and my life as well last year.

Though I may miss you at Agape, we should certainly get together still.... boggle or movies, whatever. And I may come to some of the Potlucks too, just to try and get the Agape vibe. :)

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't look sunburnt in class today >_>

8:50 PM  
Blogger Super Kiaya said...

Sunburnt? Dude, WHAT DID I TELL YOU at the BEGINNING of the summer? *smiles and shakes head*

Ah nevermind. It was wonderful seeing you today, you looked great in your ID picture and look just like a healthy happy Brad should. :) Only, with a gotee sort of thing. (I never spell that right, do I?)
Lovely, lovely.

See you Thursday!

!~Kai~!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You spelt Gotee right, Kiaya. ;-)
Heylo Brad, 'twas good to see you at Agape. And I ditto Hannah, you didn't look sunburnt. :-p
I'm glad to hear your feeling better.
...you know, I think us "Homies" should make a blog together....that would be something, eh? Like Kiaya, Hannah, Zeke, you, and I. And whoever else.
Hmmm?
God bless,
-Abs

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home