Thursday, September 21, 2006

Octoberfest! and "Look! An Idiot!"

Hello my dear reader, friends, and the others.

Today is Thursday...and tommorow is Friday. Friday I head to Connecticut to be a Head parking attendant for my grandmother. I will be having A LOT of pictures to put up here.Speaking of which...


Isn't that the best stuff EVER! If you don't know, I LOVE PASSION FRUIT! AND...


And isn't this a cool sunset? Anyway, back to what I was saying earlier....I will be working for my Grandmother as a Head Parking attendant. Since I will be waving sticks or something red to point these elderly people where to park,...call me on my cell if you want to talk. Or I will call you...maybe.


This was short true, but it was just a post saying what I would be up to this weekend...and my Jeep will be done Monday! So, Those of you who see me on Tuesday, you will most likely be seeing me driving my jeep, then re applying at Hannafords....bloody people. I will be having a larger post when I get back...

See ya'll later.

Brad

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

juice is my best friend.

have fun directing old people. And your Grandma.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What....Hannah, you stole my best friend? Welches and I, we were like THIS! Aw man....
Yeah, its late!
Anyways, Brad-feeerd.
I love the sunset picture. And the little light in the corner. Looks like some fairy is trying to signal you. Did you take the picture? 'tis goot. :-)
Bring water, even if it is September. :-p
And I can't wait to envy- uh, see your Jeep. Seriously though, I think thats so neat and I'm happy for you. :-)
I think I am out-doing the smileys. And whats with you saying, "check tomorrow"? Unless you'll post more then...
Oh, and about the jorb, *CoughMARKETBASKETCough*
What? Did someone say something?
God bless Brad-friend, have fun in CT!

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh, *contented sigh* Passion fruit! I ADORE passion fruit!!!!!! Most people don't like it because they say it is too sour and nasty looking. (I think they are bonkers! -Or maybe it is ME who is bonkers....... ah well, specifics that are unimportant. Back to important matters….)

Wow! Directing old people where to park…. Is this a growing hobby Brad? Is this where you 'see' yourself 5 years from now? *Dodges flying rotten tomatoes* I’d be interested to see how much you get in tips. (LOL!) *Dodges flying trashcan lids*

Well have fun nonetheless! No, seriously, do try to enjoy yourself, and hav fun getting 'loved on' by the elder grannies. (I ALWAYS get stuck with that. LOL! They seem to make a habit of doing that to you, don't they? LOL!)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Reepicheep said...

I just don't get this whole parking thing. Does your grandmother own a parking garrage or something?

And when you said you would be the "Head parking attendant" I got the funnies picture in my head, man. Just like a giant evil floating brad head menacing traffic into submission. That would rock.

Enjoy your good fortune with the jeep. I'm bloody 20 and I still don't have a vehicle, lol. Enjoy the blessing.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Super Kiaya said...

Parking cars. I commend you! Congrats on such an auspisious duty (or however you spell it). The most I was ever allowed to do was pass out cookies. Lucky. :-P

Good luck with that whole job thingy. I'll hopefully be getting one too. Mayhaps at my own local Hannafords. If I do that though, my Mom'll join up too. Curses. Blast.

Have fun!!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*cough*UPDATE*cough*

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Makes self anonymous to agree with last anonymous post* (LOL!)

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home