Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tis the End...FINALLY!

Well, Summer is basically over...FINALLY! (Thus the "FINALLY" in the title) So, Here is my summer at a glance

JUNE:

-Book Club...and Starbucks...GOOD STUFF...makes me hyper ;-)

-Graduation Parties...AIR HORNS!...TOO LOUD. AH MY EARS! :-D

-Work...in the middle of the woods..."Machettes are your friend"

-Sign Ups for Drivr's Ed. Finally.


JULY:

-Church Camp "I'm AWESOME." Was able to play the Scarecrom in The Wizard of OZ...name was changed to Mindless Joe.

-4th of July...many fireworks. and Svedish Vish ;-)

-Work...

-Work...

-And yet...MORE work.

-Driver's Ed started on the 24th

AUGUST:

-More Driver's Ed. No

-That is it so far...


Warning: The below is me venting...only view if you have the nerve to see my heart.

Well, we are now half-way through the week, and mpst of the way through summer. And now, I officially dis-like Summer. "Why?" you might ask. Because, Me having no life or job...yet, I am stuck at home with some VERY irksome people...namely my brother. Things are happenening are about to at least...I can feel it...and some of it not good. Driver's Ed is coming along smoothly...I am at 18 1/2 hours with an adult. And I am at 3 hours with Instructor...and with school right around the corner, I need my license...and badly. Besides that, Nothing much has happened...I HAVE watched the grass grow! THAT WAS EXCITING!...(Note the sarcasm.) Now I forgot what I was going to say...Ah yes. Since school is coming up, that means school ends soon. An dafter that, What then? With whom will I still have contact? How long will it take? How long will the slow painful event that is called leaving and forgetting a friend go?...Well, that is what has been on my mind...there will be more to come...you can count on that.

~B-rad~


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir B-rad.
I for one hope we stay in contact after you graduate, if thats alright with you. Agape has let me meet so many awesome people. :-D
I now finally get it. The stuck blues. They are very oue-ish, are they not? I could go on about it, about how irksome it is, when you think your finally grown up, and yet your stuck in another world...maybe that doesn't make sense. But thats why I'm happy I have people who understand and most of all, Jesus.
You have Jesus too. :-D
I don't know...maybe this has made some of the stuck blues seem less ominous?
Well, God bless Sir Rad.
-Abi-friend
P.S. I think working in the summer is better then calling Drivers Ed classes for half of it, and then stressing over paying it the other half. So there.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wull, it's all over now,so chin up. ^_^

hehe. b-rad. clever.

xD

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home