Thursday, August 24, 2006

One day more...

Well, today is Thursday, and nothing exciting has happened. For those who care, I am sick...and dreadfully tired. Now, I don't have much to say... *Thinks...* Ah, for your enjoyment purposes, I will share a random song from my iTunes playlist... *searches...*

"Think of me Fondly"
Phantom of the Opera

Christine

Think of me think of me fondly,
when we've said goodbye.
Remember me once in a while -
please promise me you'll try.

When you find that, once again, you long
to take your heart back and be free -
if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me ...

We never said our love was evergreen,
or as unchanging as the sea -
but if you can still remember,
stop and think of me ...

Think of all the things we've shared and seen
-don't think about the things which might have been ...

Think of me, think of me waking,
silent and resigned.
Imagine me, trying too hard to put you from my mind.

Recall those days, look back on all those times,
think of the things we'll never do -
there will never be a day, whenI won't thinkof you ...

Raoul

Can it be? Can it be Christine?

Long ago, it seems so long ago
how young and innocent we were.
She may not remember me,
but I remember her ...

Christine

We never said our love was evergreen,
or as unchanging as the sea -
but please promise me that sometimes you will think
ah-ah-ah-ah-aaah-of me!

Now, something else...hmm....It was raining earlier today, and I like rain...
Again, I was thinking and wondering, still, a lot. Some things are very confusing and very irksome in life...but they are fun to do deal with. Oh, my own personal vehicle is coming north soon. YEA! :-D It is an '88 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Fun stuff. If I am lucky, I will be able to use have it done with repairs by the time I have my license...which hopefully will be next Thursday.
Well, to the person who requested an UPDATE...this is the best I can do rght now. Check back soon ya'll.

B-Rad Outa.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, a new car.

Ok. I've NEVER seen Phantom of the Opera.

I think this is bad.

p.s. sorry I'm like, suddenly randomly commenting on here xD hopefully you have figured out who I am by now =p

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home