Friday, August 25, 2006

One day in the Life of Me...


This will be a loosely detailed review of August...*Looks at calendar.* August 25th, 2006, by the view of me.

I woke up at 6:33 in the AM, and to a very loud knocking on my bedroom door. Lo and behold it was my mom...Oi...I wake up to her saying that my Grandparents are coming with me Jeep...so I get up, shower, brush teeth...etc. Then I get out of the bathroom, and feed my tiels, and the dogs, then I go to the coffeemaker to get COFFEE, then I went to my loverly desk. Where all the magic happens. And there I put on my shoes, and drank my coffee...my way. No Creme, and little sugar. ahhhhh.

After an hour, my grandparents show up, and then I am put to work, bricklaying of all things....that was fun, I must say. That took abouy 3 hours to lay all the bricks, buy bricks, etc. After a nice talk with the parents. The four of them leave for someplace up north. Then a babysitter, NOT for me, but for the youngers. The sitter took the youngers to a Indian museum and the came back, got me, and we all went to a Habachi restaurant. I had chicken, steak, shrimp and fried rice...some of the best I've tasted. Then we came home, and then I came here to write this. That is one day in the Life of me.

Well, I hope that was interesting or kept you busy for a while. All is well with me here, for those who care. Still a trifle sick, but nothing big. Um...for the person who asked, I hope this is an update that pleases you. :-P...That is all from me.

Chevy OUT!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I think that might have been a proper blog. Not like, an expressing of huge ideals, but a basic, 'what I did today' blog. Which, (If you haven't noticed) the rest of us blog buddies have a hard time doing. :)

I'm glad you had a good day. And shrimp is awesome. :)

I'll be seeing you soon Brad! Later!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coolness.

Hope you feel better =p

Being sick um..isn't fun.

See you at school, Brad ^_^

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home