Sunday, August 27, 2006

Choices, Choices, Choices...

Well, as the title indicates, I am busy with choices...many of these choices revolve around what I want to do after High School...Here is a small bit of what some of my choices are...

Do I want to go to college? If so, for what? Which colleges offer this major?

If I don't want to go to college, do I want to join the military? If so, what branch? Reserve, Guard, or Active duty?

Maybe do ROTC and enter military as an Officer? But do the colleges that offer ROTC have the Major I want?

WHAT TO DO?!? Oue...

Well, that is a small sample of what I am makeing choices between.


Anyway...a song for ya'll

When You Come Back Down
Nickel Creek

You got to leave me now, you got to go alone
You got to chase a dream, one that's all your own
Before it slips away
When you're flyin' high, take my heart along
I'll be the harmony to every lonely song
That you learn to play

When you're soarin' through the air
I'll be your solid ground
Take every chance you dare
I'll still be there
When you come back down
When you come back down

I'll keep lookin' up, awaitin' your return
My greatest fear will be that you will crash and burn
And I won't feel your fire
I'll be the other hand that always holds the line
Connectin' in between your sweet heart and mine
I'm strung out on that wire

And I'll be on the other end, To hear you when you call
Angel, you were born to fly, If you get too high
I'll catch you when you fall
I'll catch you when you fall

[Bridge:]
Your memory's the sunshine every new day brings
I know the sky is calling
Angel, let me help you with your wings

When you're soarin' through the air
I'll be your solid ground
Take every chance you dare

I'll still be there
When you come back down
Take every chance you dare,
I'll still be there
When you come back down
When you come back down

Besides that, nothing is new...actually, last night at my Youth Group, guess who did the Devotion?...(Points to self.) Yep, you bet. Me, the person that HATES to be in front of people.
AGAPE starts in...18 days! I can't wait...for those who don't know, I will be a Senior this year. Man, I am old...I even have the grey hair to go along with it...Don't believe me? I will show ya'll at AGAPE.

This year is one that will be...interesting to say in the least. Being my last one and all. The thing that I will be LOATHING the Promo night. I thought last year was bad...this year will be worse. I can't wait to do te shout outs :-D...I am already working on them...HEH HEH HEH...


Well, that is all from me...Good Night all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Reepicheep said...

Good luck with your choices. And dude! Congrats on doing the devotion- thats awesome!

And hey, whats gonna be bad about being a senior? I loved it so much I decided to do it twice!

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeeuhhhhhhwwaf;bddghjkkkkkkk.

i can't wait for school to start.

i can't wait for my senior year. cuz after, i'
m off to Bible school!! hooray!

i cann't WAIT to LEAVE!!! i'm so bored.

hi, how are you?

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home