Wednesday, August 30, 2006

AGAPE...

Hello there my friends. AGAPE starts soon. 16 days I believe. Well, as you know, I had an End-of-the-Year song (It was "You Raise Me Up" By Josh Groban.) Now I have one for the start. It comes from the soundtack of Disney's "Brother Bear" the song is called...

On My Way
Phil Collins

Tell everybody I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
With blue skies ahead yes
I'm on my way
And there's nowhere else
that I'd rather be

Tell everybody I'm on my way
And I'm loving every step I take
With the sun beating down yes
I'm on my way
And I can't keep this smile off my face

'Cause there's nothing like seeing
each other again
No matter what the distance between
And the stories that we tell
will make you smile
Oh it really lifts my heart

So tell 'em all I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
And to sleep under the stars
Who could ask for more
With the moon keeping watch over me

Not the snow, not the rain
Can change my mind
The sun will come out, wait and see
And the feeling of the wind in your face
Can lift your heart
Oh there's nowhere I would rather be

'Cause I'm on my way now-
well and truly
I'm on my way now

(I'm on my way now)
[Repeat]

Tell everybody I'm on my way
And I just can't wait to be there
With blue skies ahead yes
I'm on my way
And nothing but good times to share

So tell everybody I'm on my way
And I just can't wait to be home
With the sun beating down yes
I'm on my way
And nothing but good times to show
I'm on my way

Yes, I'm on my way




I chose this song because it really speaks about my feelings about the start of AGAPE and my friends there. ;-) Especially the line "...'Cause there's nothing like seeing each other again, no matter the distance between..."

Well, for those interested, I had my Driver's Ed. Final on Tuesday. I DID pass but with a much lower score than I thought. I got an 84%, 80% or better was passing. Whew that's a close call. It was a hundred question exam. If we failed, we had to wait till October 10th to do it again. But I did pass :-) :-) :-)

I finally finish Driver's Ed officially tommorow morning at 9:00 then I get my green card. I plan to go for my lisense by the time AGAPE starts, it depends.

If any of yall haven't taken Driver's Ed. yet, I recomend Chico's Driving Center in Goffstown. Good place, AWESOME instructor.

Now, for those interested, I have what I call "Driver's Ed in Review"

Names I have earned: Socrates, Coughdrop Brother 1, a Thief (Because of the Moustache. All thiefs have one ;-).)

Favorite sayings of the instructor: "Duh!", "Isn't that nutty?", "OUCH-A!"

Awards for the Students:
Socrates: Smartest in Driving Theory (This was awarded to me.)
Cha-Cha: Fastest female driver in class. (She went 83 on the highway.)
Hot *beep*: Most crazy person in class. (This was awarded to me in the beginning. I HAVE mellowed out.)
PJ: The person that wore Pajamas to class. (This was ararded to one named Felicia. She wore Pajama bottoms everyday at class.)

Memorible Moment: The Impaired Vision goggles. WHOO HOO! Those were the best things ever.

That is all for today's post...maybe more will come soon!
Love and miss yall...most of you anyway. (Just kidding ;-) I miss and love you all.)


Brad

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Now I can comment here1 ;P Yay! Thanks. Hah, funny comment! ;P

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work with Driver's Ed! I'm proud of you, if only because I view driving as an impossible task. See you soon!

PS, Are you going to Mandatory Meeting on Thursday? Or have you already been?

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work with Driver's Ed! I'm proud of you, if only because I view driving as an impossible task. See you soon!

PS, Are you going to Mandatory Meeting on Thursday? Or have you already been?

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home