Thursday, July 20, 2006

Work, work, work...and JAVARAMA!

Ello all...and G'day! Well today is Thursday and Tomorrow is Friday, my last day down here South of ya'll...or in one case east. Today was an average day at work I also got some good Costa Rican coffee...good stuff. ;-)....except today when doing Plot Plans...we worked on peoples lawns....this makes me VERY Careful about where I step and what I do...because last time...some called the police on me...*remembers the day...*

I was told to setup a station behind someones house on their yard...I did so, after waiting a five ten minutes of standing...(we were doing GPS work.) I sat down...and leaned against a nice tree but the sun was in my face, so I covered it with a baseball cap on backwards. After a few minutes, I see someone watching me from behing a tree...hmmmmm. Very Suspicious. Now realise that I can still see through the back, but this person doesn't know that I am watching their every move. Anyway, then I noticed this person taking photos...I thought to myself, 'Uh-Oh...not good' Then I saw it...I saw the phone...at this time the person was talking on the phone and went back inside. I thought it was over. After another ten minutes, ny Crew chief came and got me. We packed up, and started loading the van. I at this time didn't tell him about the person/photos/phone. Right when we were pullling out, a police car pulled up. Now I knew who the call was made to. At this time, my CC looked at me, and I told him to go. When we were just about to turn out of sight, I saw the person point at our vehicle. I told the CC all about the experience. He laughed....*Stops remembering* Yeah so, that was an exciting time, and now I am promoted to Lower Crewmen! Now I am given more responsibilities and now I start doing basic funtions with the gun. Well, that's about all from me...I hope to update again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting.
Yeah, Costa Rican coffee pretty cool, huh? Tasty stuff. Well, congrats on being promoted! I hope everything is going well other than that then! Later!
Kiaya

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home