Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wednesday...

Well, today is Wenesday. I am now halfway through the week. In today's news, I worked in some new rural area; Nothing exciting. However! I was able to use a Machete! I though about shaving with it...but is was too dull :-( Besides that, I had a normal day. I got home around 3:30, and then...I took a nap...and for two hours. This is not usual. But besides that, I've been reading "The Great Divorce" by CS Lewis. Is good book, well written; But it's by CS Lewis, so what else is too be expected, right?

I have been taking pictures of various things that I work with, as well as some locations of work, however, I can't put the pictures up right now, as the computor I'm using is being a bloody Galah at the moment. They should be up by Saturday/Sunday...itdepends on how tired I am.

Well, that's all from here...I will update again...soon I hope...Arrivederci!

Brad Cool

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, "The Great Divorce" is a GREAT book! Thank God for C.S. Lewis.

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home