Saturday, July 22, 2006

Pictures From Work

Well, here they are...I will be posting the various pictures that were taken (There are not many.) With captions below them. Well,...here goes.


This is a picture of HQ...^^^ A very nice building if I may say so.


This is my "office" for the week...as you can see, it is NOT organized...yet.


The home of the "Bottom Dwellers"...This is where I usually hung out when I wasn't in the office...this is home of the Field Crew.


This is me Tuesday at 6:30 am, the day of 110+ degree weather and the 5 gatorade and 2 gallon water chug.

Speaking of which....this stuff became my Life blood I think...Instead of blood I have gatorade pulsing through my veins.

A GUN...very Technical piece of equipment...you must take VERY GOOD CARE OF IT...it costs $15,000.00

And finally...THE MACHETTE!!! Gaze upon it's splendor...


Well...that's all for now...Till the next post...

B-rad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. So, you've replaced your blood alternative as Gatorade instead of coffee? lol
Well, thank you for the pictures... very very interesting stuff going on there.
And machettes are terribly useful things. Glad someone else knows its splendor. :)

Thanks for commenting my Guinevere/Arthur/Lancelot bit. It actually didn't take me too long. Like, an hour and a half? Ish? And now Abi has asked me to write it down as a real story, not just as a Kiaya vers. of the facts. *sigh*
Abi has asked it, so I shall deliver. lol
Say, I hear us Blog buddies may go off to see Lady in the Water. That'd be fun, I hope I can come.

Okay, enough commenting. Have a good day!
~Kiaya~

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o_O

Gatorade? o_o >_> I'm puzzled. Why gatorade? SoBe is cooler looking xD jk. gatorade comes is snazzarific colors.

haha. I have fun commenting when people odn't know who i am.

i mean. you might know.

i don't...know. O_O

I'm confizzing myself! ack.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home